|5 Day Residential Training VITAL 2||Mar 31 – Apr 5 2019||Boonah, QLD|
|7 Day Residential Training VITAL 1||April 3 – Apr 10 2019||Boonah, QLD|
What is VITAL Residential Training?
Experience the VITAL Paradigm for yourself and learn how to use it in your own workplace, school, church or teams.
What Will I Learn?
- You will be trained in running the UnLimited and No Limits school programs.
- You’ll have an increased ability (regardless of your current experience level) to design, document and facilitate activities for young people based on their needs.
- You’ll be able to explain how and why experiential learning assists individuals to reflect, analyse and address their situation.
- You’ll have the skills and knowledge to plan and facilitate group activities using experiential learning, adventure and engagement models, gaps, situational leadership and the stages of group development.
- You’ll be fully equipped to apply evaluation mechanisms to activities.
VITAL ProJeX offers a range of group residential training programs ranging from five to eight days. These camps are an enriching time of personal and spiritual growth, and offer an experience of rich, authentic community. You can expect great food, comfortable accommodation, memory-making experiences and your personal needs are appropriately catered for.
Which Training Is For Me?
Two options are available VITAL ProJeX Residential Training:
|What you get||5-day program||7-day program|
|Four Experienced Action-based Facilitators|
|Healthy food with special diets catered for|
|Trained to facilitate the “No Limits & UnLimited” Programs|
|Comprehensive Training & Life Journal|
|Facilitated conflict resolution techniques|
|Facilitated therapeutic community experiences|
|Creative community deepening experiences|
$1895 or $2745
The VITAL Program is unique and the best I’ve seen in 20 years of youth work.” – Chaplain